The Glenridge Hammond Neighborhood Association Board of Directors welcomes you to our website!
GHNA is a non-partisan neighborhood organization dedicated to representing the interests of homeowners and residents residing within the Neighborhood. We are an organization within which homeowners and residents can come together to acquire and disseminate information and support each other in our common goal of enhancing the quality of life in our community.
This website has been established for the convenience of Glenridge Hammond homeowners and their guests. Within, you will find may useful links as well as important updates and information about our community.
Welcome to our community website. Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site. If you are a resident of our community, welcome!
GHNA’s goals are to:
- Preserve and enhance the quality of life for the members of the Association;
- Promote and facilitate a positive quality of life for all residents in the Neighborhood;
- Promote community engagement and provide activities to bring Association members together;
- Serve as a liaison between the Association members and our elected officials and municipal department heads;
- Seek to protect, preserve, and enhance the property values throughout the Neighborhood;
- Promote integrity, good faith, and friendly relations among the residents of the Neighborhood;
- Provide and maintain certain common areas located within the Neighborhood, including, but not limited to, the monument sign located at the intersection of Glenridge Drive and Glenforest Road on an easement provided by the Terraces and Glenridge Homeowners’ Association;
- Promote the common interests of members of the Association in municipal, county, and state affairs, none of which shall inure or benefit any single Member or group of Members, but shall benefit the Neighborhood as a whole or as a majority;
- Provide any other service within the laws of the State of Georgia that the Board of Directors deems to be in the best interests of the neighborhood;
- Coordinate and amplify the civic voice and ensure resident participation in shaping the future of the Association and surrounding areas;
- Keep the area within the Association boundaries a livable and safe community;
- Promote the enhancement of safety and security of the neighborhood.